Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Disneyland Mini Album










I have been working like a crazy women trying to get this finished for my son before we head down to visit him next week. He is such a sweet boy....(man now) and so sentimental. Loves my scrap booking and sends me items to scrap for him! This Disneyland trip was so fun...it had been years since I had been and we had a blast!

I used CTMH's buttons, sparkles, My Creations 3 Ring Binder, Cranberry, Black and Sunflower card stock, Ticket to Ride and Thrill Ride stamp sets.

Also, this is my take from a super talented CTMH consultant Tresa Black. She did tutorials showing in detail how to create a My Creations 3 Ring Binder. Check out her blog, it is amazing!
http://www.fabulouslyartsy.com/2010/05/wowzers-im-done-lots-of-pics.html

6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! It looks like it was fun to make. I'm sure he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great album. Talented scrapper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great album! I am so excited to see it all finished! I am sure that he will love it! Love the pockets and the little rollercoaster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thoughtful Mom! He is going to love it! You are making me want to go to Disneyland now! LOL. Great album!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful mini album, love all the little details!!

    ReplyDelete