Friday, February 18, 2011

My First Blog Award!


Oh my....how sweet of Scrappin Becky! I received my first blog award! I found her blog awhile ago and have enjoyed her art, recipes and all the goodness she shares with us! Check out her blog and you will enjoy it as much as I do...I promise!


I want to pass this award on to two of my blog buddies (also friends I have worked with before and miss terribly!)

Stacey Rae from Stamping Rae Rae is super talented and an awesome Copic Marker gal! We took a class together this month. It was a beginner Copic class, but she already had it dialed! Check out her blog!


Angela from Scrapalappin is another very creative friend of mine...her art really is so darn creative and inspiring! Check out her blog!

2 comments:

  1. Awe....guess I need to get back to the blogging world! Love your post, super sweet! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the bloggie award! And thanks for the shout out!!!

    ReplyDelete