Friday, April 22, 2011

Flashback Friday 10.0




Such a fun challenge at Flashback Friday! We are to post our first stitched or faux stitched project. I stitched on this card, you have to look hard to see it but it is there! I used Cosmo Cricket's Delovely. I love Cosmo Cricket so much , but I confess I am a huge hoarder of their products. Probably why you don't see so much of it on my blog. (note to self....use it!!!)

Won't you join Flashback Friday's Challenge? There is an awesome prize to win! *wink*

3 comments:

  1. What a cheery card - I love the color combo! Have a blessed Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhh....love your fun Cosmo Cricket card!!!! I haven't used my Delovely stash in awhile so thank YOU for the inspiration!!!! Thanks so much for joining in the Flashback Friday Fun! Hope you have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and oh so happy!! What a fun card with some awesome stitching going on there, too. Thanks so much for playing along with Flashback Friday 10.0. I loved seeing your very first stitching project!!!

    ReplyDelete