Sunday, October 14, 2012

Break Over!

In August, I posted I would be taking a "Little Break".   My hand is great since my surgery, but have been taking care of Hubby as he had neck surgery.  Really???  Looking for a super healthy 2013 in our house!
 
 
I have been crafting though...which is fabulous therapy by the way!
 



 
 
This is a cute little mini album I made for my long time friend's first grand baby.  They are avid Disney fans and couldn't help but make Carrington her first Disneyland Visit album.
 
I don't know about you, but don't you love to use items you have hoarded  in stock?
 
I did use Close to My Heart's Artiste Cricut Cartridge and  Mini Album Chipboard for this album.  How cool is it to have your images cut perfect to match the chipboard!
 
Enjoy your Sunday and Go SF Giants!!!

2 comments:

  1. darling album!!!! Glad that you're feeling better...now to get your hubby better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! don't know how I missed seeing this! I just realized I hadn't been a follower of your blog either yet I know I've visited here before! oh well! too much to do and not enough time! LOL

    ReplyDelete