Thursday, September 2, 2010

Vacation!


Santa Barbara Coastline



Santa Barbara Bay



Hubby on his bike


My son Brian and me


Thought I would share some shots of our coastal vacation...yes I am still dreaming of it! We had a blast, but like all vacations....wish we were still there! We brought our bikes so we could ride on the coastal bike trails. I highly recommend it!

We started in Santa Barbara, then Solvang, Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo and Paso Robles where my son lives. We went wine tasting while we were there and it was beautiful! We also hit three California Missions. I love the architecture and also it gives me an excuse to visit the coast more as I am trying to check off each one that I have visited.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Looks so refreshing! I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pictures! I am so glad you had a great time. The missions are amazing. I visited the Santa Cruz and Solano before. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete