Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Goodbye, Good Luck and Happy for You Card




Another of my friends is moving onto a new job and abandoning me! HA! (a little dramatic huh?) I will miss Angela so much! And as with Melissa leaving....I just cant say goodbye! So...I used "So happy for you"...major denial huh? I do know that it wont be as easy to visit her but thank goodness for texting with our iphones!!! I do wish you the best Angela!!!
I used all CTMH products and of course I am hooked on their Irresistables! You just sponge ink on the chipboard and like magic the embossed pattern shines through. Hooked I say! (you will see more in my next posts)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome color combo. I love the layered irresitibles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there!! i liked this one so much.i too make cards and stuffs but yours is so great.keep posting your wonderful creations!!
    good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my card so much, its still sitting on my dresser so i can see it everyday! :) I am really missing our chats everyday (i mean work talks) haha!

    ReplyDelete