Saturday, February 20, 2010

March Workshop Journals










I was getting a little stressed out with the lack of time for crafting but...I am finished with my samples for the March workshop. Yeah! I am extra excited about this workshop because...at our December workshop I gave the ladies a "challenge". We did this last year so it is our 2nd Annual Contest. I gave them a CTMH "My Creations Memory Showcase Album". They are to decorate, embellish and include pictures. The lucky winner will win a stamp set of their choice. I can't wait to see them!

I had fun making these "My Creations Journals" from Close to My Heart and will definitely need to order more for quick gifts! The ideas are endless...prayer journal, garden journal, grateful journal, quilting journal...so many ideas so little time!

I used "You Rock" and "Veranda" CTMH paper packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment