Wednesday, September 14, 2011

And How About a Merry Christmas!



Here is another card I made for my upcoming workshop. I love to use my copic markers, but since it is for a workshop I used CTMH's stamp pads and the water brush.

I used the sketch from SFYTT-Sketch for You to Try. Check out their blog. I like that you have an entire month to enter this challenge....sometimes a girl just needs more time! LOL

My next posts will be from our Oregon vacation, so my Christmas cards will be put on hold for awhile. I will be getting ready for vacation, which includes teaching my dad how to separate and distribute my Close to My Heart order! Hope that goes well!!! LOL

5 comments:

  1. I like the nice bold colors of this card- the black backgrounds really set the colors off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your take on the sketch and YES! I love that it runs for the entire month!

    LOL...woo hooo for you for getting your Dad to help you out:) What part of Oregon are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going to Bend for a few days...have to get my Sisters quilting fix and then to Bandon to go salmon fishing with hubby's parents. I love Bend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH*MY*STARS! This is a SUPER cute card! :) Have a fun and safe vacation...be sure and post some fishing pictures when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this card.
    Terry
    ps thanks for following my site
    www.terryanndiack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete